Friday, April 15, 2005

What to show?

As I said, J. and I have photographed a wedding, so we do have nice pictures to show from that wedding, but other than that all of my photographs have been rather arty and self-indulgent; photographs taken with the goal of learning new skills and with an eye toward hanging in a gallery someday. I have my series of photos that I took at Zingerman's Creamery, which fits more the photodocumentary/editorial style, but are they really representative of wedding photography? No. I also have the series of photographs I took for Zingerman's documenting Charlie making his signature chocolate bars (those photos are supposed to be published in the Chocolatier at some point), but again not representative of wedding photography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home